About the LGRRC
The LGRRC is a dynamic, interactive and virtual program that contributes to building the DILG as a knowledge centric organization (KCO) and builds learning communities that pursue local governance excellence through knowledge sharing and innovation.
The LGRC was established to promote the following:· consolidate the wealth of information on good local governance
· improve access to these knowledge and information
· culture of learning and knowledge sharing· awareness and replication of exemplary practices in local governance
· promote a culture of learning and knowledge sharing in pursuit of sustainable development
· support DILG in its role as primary catalyst for excellence in local governance
· harness the role of DILG as knowledge brokers and facilitators of CapDev in local governance
THE LGRRC VISION
The Local Governance Regional Resource Center (LGRRC) 13 is a highly competent resource center in the region operating as a centralized knowledge builder and provider of relevant, reliable and readily available data and information and serving as a linkage facilitator promoting innovative and sustainable service for effective local governance.
THE LGRRC MISSION
The LGRRC 13 shall be the convergent point of all collaborators providing and sharing information and facilitating knowledge exchanges and utilization for the promotion and enhancement of responsive, efficient, and effective local governance.