Capacity Development Services
The Capacity Development Service promotes quality, strategic and responsive capacity development interventions. Capacity development initiatives are focused on social,economic, environmental,governance and administration sectors.
- Capacity Development Agenda Preparation
- Training Needs Assessment Tool Development and Designing
- Training Program Designing
- Training Manual/Module and Material Development Services
- Referral Services
- Technical Assistance services through in-center and on-site coaching and knowledge sharing on participatory approaches and tools, project development and management, replication of best practices among others
- Training services along local governance
- Manage technical assistance and referral services in coordination with the division/ units and field operating units;
- Develop capacity development materials and modules in coordination with the regional anchor staff/ coaches;
- Disseminate and promote knowledge exchange/ sharing; and,
- Monitor and evaluate capacity development interventions.