Public Education on Good Governance and Citizen Development Services
The Public Education on Good Governance and Citizen Development promotes good local governance practices by providing an avenue for dialogue on current issues and concerns, presentation of exemplary practices, providing cases, tools, and processes in good local governance and showcasing of thesis and dissertations related to good governance and citizen development. It builds citizen’s awareness through partnership with media,the academe and the private sector.
- Information, Education, and Communication Materials and Module Development
- Technical Assistance on Communication Planning
- Event Organizing Services (e.g. Governance Forum, Conventions, Talakayan, and others)
- Knowledge Sharing through quad media, CSOs, and Academe
- Establish partnership with Media for public education;
- Develop tools and system that enhances capacity development among provinces, cities, municipalities and barangays;
- Promote and facilitate citizen education and advocacy on best practices on local governance administration;
- Prepare communication;
- Prepare update and reproduce information materials like flyers, gazette, publication and others on DILG 13 PPAs along local governance on a regular basis in coordination with the division/ units and field operating units.